Old 11-04-2009
MishaMinion #461

windscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms start
Send a message via MSN to windscryer Send a message via Yahoo to windscryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalLuna View Post
AS IF MY INTEREST ISN'T ENOUGH.
LOL It's not.
Old 11-04-2009
Keeper of the Minions

mia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn1984 View Post
Mia said I should participate in this, which, it does sound like fun and I am enjoying the commentary (and plan to comment, even if I am fail at doing it within a decent time frame). But I was just wondering, because I'm often insecure with the way I write (as many of you know), if anyone (besides Luna) would want to read commentary for Chemistry of a Car Crash? It was such a long time ago ;P
*kicks you*

OF COURSE we're interested, dork. Come on, Jenn. No more crazy talk and GET WRITING!

Old 11-04-2009
Your Mom

MusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MusicalLuna Send a message via MSN to MusicalLuna Send a message via Yahoo to MusicalLuna

Mia! Isn't it like, Bajillion O'Clock in Norway??
Old 11-04-2009
Wilting Flower

TerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud ofTerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud ofTerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud ofTerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud ofTerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud ofTerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud ofTerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud ofTerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to TerpsichoreanCat Send a message via Yahoo to TerpsichoreanCat

Quote:
Mia said I should participate in this, which, it does sound like fun and I am enjoying the commentary (and plan to comment, even if I am fail at doing it within a decent time frame). But I was just wondering, because I'm often insecure with the way I write (as many of you know), if anyone (besides Luna) would want to read commentary for Chemistry of a Car Crash? It was such a long time ago ;P
CM. GET TO WRITING THAT NOW.

*demands*

Icon and banner by me
Old 11-04-2009
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalLuna View Post
AS IF MY INTEREST ISN'T ENOUGH.
Oh don't be so dramatic, sko.

There's a degree of difficulty in dealing with me

Old 11-07-2009
MishaMinion #461

windscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms start
Send a message via MSN to windscryer Send a message via Yahoo to windscryer

Quote:
Oh don't be so dramatic, sko.
HEEEEE! HENRY!TONGUE!

That is all.