Old 11-04-2009
I'm a psych! major

cheesiestcarp has much to be proud ofcheesiestcarp has much to be proud ofcheesiestcarp has much to be proud ofcheesiestcarp has much to be proud ofcheesiestcarp has much to be proud ofcheesiestcarp has much to be proud ofcheesiestcarp has much to be proud ofcheesiestcarp has much to be proud of

So this is what's going on over at psychfic. I was just there and saw all these "writer's commentaries" stories, so I had to come here to the forum to see what the big fuss was about.

I haven't read any yet, but I like the idea. It can help other people see how good writers rationalize, and also help you analyze your own work more in-depth.

It reminds me of the bonus features on dvd's. The behind the scenes interview with the director and so forth.
Old 07-09-2017
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

I really think this thing needs to make a comeback... it was super fun! Maybe this'll be my next project.
Old 07-09-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerGuy View Post
I really think this thing needs to make a comeback... it was super fun! Maybe this'll be my next project.
I support this a billion percent!!!