Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2017

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about
Default Psych Movie

I think there's been enough hints and rumours lately to justify a thread where we can all speculate about whether or not the movie is actually going to happen.

This Psych tumblr did a great write up of the various hints we got from the cast and crew so far. A few recent additions:
  • Dulé posted yet another pineapple on twitter
  • A "Psych feature film" has been added to the upcoming productions listing for Vancouver and British Columbia
  • Jaleel White said there's something cooking on the Psych front
  • Cary Elwes said at Indiana Comic Con that the whole gang is coming together in summer to shoot "organised chaos" (which sounds like we're gonna see more Despereaux?) and, when asked if his character is an art thief or a spy, to just watch the movie

This last comment by Cary of course contradicts the listing which set May as the shooting date, but we'll see.

I'm going to be unpopular here and say I'm not 100% on board, simply because I think it's a bit too soon and because I'm very anxious about what this potential movie could be potentially about to bring everyone back together and justify making it in the first place, and because I kind of want to remember Psych for what it was.
That said, of course I'm looking forward to more shenanigans, especially if it's true that Zach Levi will have a role in it.

So, what's your opinion about this rumour and what do you want to see in a movie if they do make it?