Old 04-27-2017

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koohii Kappu View Post
Never could resist and good Shawn whump!
I VOTE FOR SHAWN WHUMP!!!!

Ahem. *straightens clothes*
Old 04-27-2017
Queen of the Leprechauns

PineappleHead will become famous soon enoughPineappleHead will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hmm, that's a hard one . . . I'm thinking Ewan, actually. He doesn't have enough fics as it is.
Thank you! I was leaning toward that one too. I'll see what I can do; I think I have a pretty solid idea for him. He needs more love! His relationship with Juliet is all too under-rated, in my opinion.

Old 04-27-2017

Koohii Kappu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleHead View Post
Thank you! I was leaning toward that one too. I'll see what I can do; I think I have a pretty solid idea for him. He needs more love! His relationship with Juliet is all too under-rated, in my opinion.
Agreed! I felt like he should've come up more in the show, too. I mean, Juliet had to arrest her brother and take him to jail, and the show didn't really touch on the subject ever again. A what if story with Ewan would be amazing =D
Old 04-28-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Never could resist and good Shawn whump! Thanks for the push, by the way! I often feel like I shouldn't write something because it happens so often. But then there are also times when I really, really want to write something overused simply because none of the other stories could satisfy me. XD (I think mostly my problems with writing stem from laziness . . . XP)
I'm still fishing around for ideas, but I have a few that I particularly like. When I have time, I'm planning on going through the entire list of episodes from all the seasons and thinking of at least 1 AU idea for each one. Then I'll probably pick my favorites and get to work. ^^
WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ASDFGJKHLGJF HDGSASDHFJDGSFA!!!!!!

Old 04-28-2017
Queen of the Leprechauns

PineappleHead will become famous soon enoughPineappleHead will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Agreed! I felt like he should've come up more in the show, too. I mean, Juliet had to arrest her brother and take him to jail, and the show didn't really touch on the subject ever again. A what if story with Ewan would be amazing =D
I know, right?! Such a wasted opportunity! You would think that there would at least be some emotional fallout there if not a follow-up, but nope. <shakes head>
I'm glad you think so, too. I'll see what I can do for Ewan!

Old 04-28-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleHead View Post
I know, right?! Such a wasted opportunity! You would think that there would at least be some emotional fallout there if not a follow-up, but nope. <shakes head>
I'm glad you think so, too. I'll see what I can do for Ewan!
So true! I always wanted there to be more to the story. I'm really looking forward to see what you come up with
Old 04-29-2017

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

I did some brain storming today and think I finally have my story idea for the challenge.

If anyone's still struggling, though, I thought I'd write down some of the other things on my list, much like Drag did. Maybe it'll help with the plot bunnies.

What if:
- Shawn had been arrested in the pilot episode before he could come up with his Psychic shtick?
- Gus had been injected with the poison before Yang killed her father?
- Shawn had been able to come clean to Jules instead of Declan?
- Jules hadn't agreed to be Shawn's date during Santa Barbarian Candidate?
- Jules hadn't stopped Shawn from confessing to Vick in Santa Barbarian Candidade?
- Gus had not forgiven Shawn, either after his fling with Joy or after the whole Rachel debacle?
- Lassie had caught up with Gus in the Shining episode?
- Scott Seaver didn't knock out Agent Wayne as he has his gun trained on Shawn?
- Lassie actually did kill that guy in Lassie Did A Bad Bad Thing?
Old 04-29-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiri View Post
I did some brain storming today and think I finally have my story idea for the challenge.

If anyone's still struggling, though, I thought I'd write down some of the other things on my list, much like Drag did. Maybe it'll help with the plot bunnies.

What if:
- Shawn had been arrested in the pilot episode before he could come up with his Psychic shtick?
- Jules hadn't stopped Shawn from confessing to Vick in Santa Barbarian Candidade?
- Gus had not forgiven Shawn, either after his fling with Joy or after the whole Rachel debacle?
I love those ideas!! =D
Old 04-29-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:

What if:
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY CRAAAP!!!! THOSE ARE SO GOOD!!

I WANT THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!

Old 04-30-2017
Is it real, this infusion?

silverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to silverluna Send a message via MSN to silverluna

Quote:

What if:
Ooooooooooh. I'm envisioning some very whumpy, angsty times ahead for all involved!

Banner and Icon by me