Old 03-12-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

I don't remember if I mentioned it before - but also please include a link to any story affiliated with this challenge once it's posted

Old 03-20-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Just a head's up! Submissions are due in 11 days! Please be sure to include a link to your story here in this thread! Also, these do not need to be completed fics! I am also accepting WIPs!

Old 03-21-2017

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

I'll upload my entry soooooonnnn....
Old 03-21-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiri View Post
I'll upload my entry soooooonnnn....
wooohooooooooooo!!!! me too!!

Old 03-22-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Alrighty!! Here is chapter 1 of my submission!! (which, as I'm the challenge creator, will not be part of the voting unless we don't have enough submissions)

O Shawn Spencer, Where Art Thou? by dragonnan
He just had one last errand. A couple of days and it would be done. And, he could admit, a last chance to get out on his own to see the world. Okay - more like a small patch of California. Still, it should have been easy.
But, then, he should have known better...

Old 03-25-2017

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

My entry!

The way to a man's heart... by harakiri
Gus waited patiently for the rant to stop and said: “I need a favor. I’m out of food and I need you to go by the pharmacy for some Flucinola Hi S.
There was a pregnant pause on the other end.
“Dude, you’ve got the plague?

Last edited by harakiri; 03-26-2017 at 03:15 AM.
Old 03-25-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
My entry!

The way to a man's heart... by harakiri
Gus waited patiently for the rant to stop and said: “I need a favor. I’m out food and I need you to go by the pharmacy for some Flucinola Hi S.
There was a pregnant pause on the other end.
“Dude, you’ve got the plague?
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

Old 03-26-2017

Wow. There was a typo in the description, how embarrassing is that???
Old 03-27-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Wow. There was a typo in the description, how embarrassing is that???
If it means anything - I looked at it 3 times and can't spot it lol! Either that or I'm just really tired xD

Old 03-27-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
If it means anything - I looked at it 3 times and can't spot it lol! Either that or I'm just really tired xD
Well, I immediately changed it of course.

So, where are the other entries??? Anyone??????