Old 03-10-2017

DTS is on a distinguished road
Arrow Plot Bunny Plaza

Hi everyone! Is there anyone out there who would mind helping me with my Psych/White Collar fic? I have something of an outline but my drive to continue has run out of gas. Is there anyone who would care to read what I have and help get me going again?

I just need someone to toss ideas around with, maybe flesh things out, basic stuff. If you're interested or know where I can go for help, please let me know here and we can discuss details

Thanks!
Old 03-25-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Somehow I hadn't seen this - but the timing is good because I just had an idea for a new thread, and this post will fit perfectly there!

Old 03-25-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys
Arrow Plot Bunny Plaza

Plot Bunny Plaza is where to come if you have story plots you'd like to brainstorm! You can talk about them here - or you can connect with others and meet outside of Psychfic!

Over half my stories would remain either unwritten or incomplete without the fabulous brainstorming help I've received through the years. I hope this thread will help many others!

For anyone who needs it, here's a link to the BBC spoiler code

Old 03-26-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
Somehow I hadn't seen this - but the timing is good because I just had an idea for a new thread, and this post will fit perfectly there!
Glad my writer's block is timely for you.
Old 03-27-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS View Post
indeed! lol!!!

Old 03-27-2017

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS View Post
How about combating your writer's block by tackling Drag's challenge?
Maybe a little side story to your crossover story? Nothing screams stubbing your toe like Shawn trying to steal Neal's blueberry cake.
Old 08-14-2017

Still looking for help on my fic! I haven't touched it in months and I'd like to make a start before the movie in December. Please, as i said, I just need someone to read it through and give me nudges and ideas to get moving again.