Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms start
Arrow I CHALLENGE YOU!!

:klo l:

We haven't had a challenge in months! And, to be honest, we're starving for fic around here and could use a dash of writing!

So, I'm submitting a challenge to you! Over the next 2 weeks, join me in writing 1 or more stories.

It can be any category; Humor, Horror, Romance, Whump, etc. However, your fic, also, must contain the following elements:
  • Blueberry pie
  • Someone stubs their toe
Your minimum word count is 500 words, and the winner will receive a custom banner created by me (since I'm creating the prize, my story[s] will be exempted from voting).
You have until Tuesday, 3-5-17, to complete this.
I'll attach a poll to this thread on Sunday, March 5th and the winner will be announced about 2 days later.

Good Luck, everyone!! I am gonna pester a lot because I want to see a good turnout! LOL!