Old 11-19-2016
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Hi Luna! Here's some more holiday fics!

A Very Juliet Thanksgiving by moondragon23
Shawn and Juliet fly to Miami to spend Thanksgiving with Juliet's family. During the trip, the couple receives some unexpected news.
Sequel to Halloween is for Criminals Too.

New Year’s Eve(n) by Spookysister7
Head Detective Carlton Lassiter is searching for his kidnapped fiance, Angeline. What he doesn’t know is that she’s been framed for a murder and is now in the hands of NCIS. Will they be able to uncover the truth, or will Daemon get away with murder?
Psych/NCIS Crossover but I promise that the non-NCIS fans will still be able to follow the story without difficulty.
Follows Halloween Knights, Thanksgiving Daze, and Christmas Mourning, but can be read separately.

Christmas Mourning by Spookysister7
The trial is over. Two of the three men hunting Angeline are dead. Lassie has big plans for their future. Everything is perfect. But perfection never lasts. When Daemon returns, will Lassie, Shawn, Henry, and Angeline survive?

Sequel to Halloween Knights and Thanksgiving Daze.
“I killed him.”
I flinched, closing my eyes so I couldn’t see the smug look on his face. Carlton.
“I killed the kid and his old man, too,” Daemon added.
My eyes flew open.
“No,” I breathed, shaking my head. Not Shawn. Not Henry. No.

A Very Shules Thanksgiving by sweetsms6
Juliet and Shawn are gonna cook Thanksgiving dinner. Fluffy cuteness happens.
May turn into a multi chapter but for now just an one shot

Thanksgiving Daze by Spookysister7
Thanksgiving at Henry’s should have been pleasant. Instead there are shootouts, babies on the lamb, and psychic visions. Just another one of Lassie’s typical holidays. Sequel to Halloween Knights. Lassie/OFC

The Secret Santa Debacle of 2015 by SecretSanta
Secret Santa Fic Exchange submissions for 2015

Christmas Tree Debacle of 2014 by Redwolffclaw
At Juliet's request, Shawn takes on the job of putting up this year's Christmas tree. What could go wrong?

Christmas Cookies by Tazmy
In which Shawn, Gus, Carlton, and Juliet somehow fail at making Christmas cookies.

Christmas Came Early, and This Story is Your Present. by me_ (unfinished)
Okay, so it's a little early to be writing a Christmas fic, but I'm just unique like that.

It's Shawn and Juliet's first Christmas as a couple, but how can everything go smoothly when the author of this story loves whump?

New Traditions by moondragon23
Juliet is invited to participate in Shawn and Gus's annual Christmas tradition.

On the 1000th Day of Christmas, My True Love Gave to Me... by Redwolffclaw
Shawn was always a big fan of Christmas, until having the worst one in his life. When he wakes up the next day he finds out it never happened! What is Shawn to do when he realizes he has to redo the same day over and over, maybe forever?

California Christmas by PineappleHead
Lassiter and his girlfriend are trying to celebrate Christmas. Unfortunately, both of them dislike the holiday, and his girlfriend is feeling homesick over the holidays. The solution? Well...Perhaps all it takes for Lassiter to figure out what he needs to survive Christmas is a dream... Inspired by "The Polarizing Express."

Operation: Smash That Snowglobe by apple jacks jules
By clocking out early, Lassiter could get Chief Vick off his back and keep both eyes on the over-grown child so that he didn't do something stupid or dangerous or potentially life-threatening (like buying Carlton another snow-globe). He'd hate to have to explain that to O'Hara. “Oh yes, I shot your boyfriend because he gave me an intentionally antagonistic gift. Guess you'll be spending Christmas in the hospital with him.” He doubted she'd be pleased with that.

Lassiter gets a bit to paranoid about Shawn's activities around Christmas...

A Spencer Family Christmas
Christmas has always been a neutral ground of peace and gift games between Henry and Shawn. They may have their minor spats and occasionally a dead body will get in the way but, still, it has been tradition. But this year, suddenly, tradition gets flipped on its head when Jack shows up out of nowhere, bleeding, and with a killer on his tail.

Miracle Just South of 34th Street by ZedPM
A routine stakeout turns into a reminder of what is really important at Christmas.

Old 11-20-2016

me_ is on a distinguished road

Yay!!!!!! Love the holidays.