Old 05-28-2015

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about
Default Shawn Peta ad

So I saw this tweet and now I need a fanart of this, like, yesterday.

There's no rules and no deadline, I just really want someone to draw or photoshop or whatever this.
(Or maybe write a drabble?)
Old 05-28-2015
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiri View Post
So I saw this tweet and now I need a fanart of this, like, yesterday.

There's no rules and no deadline, I just really want someone to draw or photoshop or whatever this.
(Or maybe write a drabble?)
*snorts* I loathe Peta with the fires of seven thousand hells, but that would be really funny haha!

Old 05-29-2015
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

I'm so confused!!!

I saw the thread title and my literal thought process (no joke) was:

"Oh, animals! No, wait... Hunger Games? No, probably animals 'cause James is a dog-lover."

*click*

"Oh, hmm, yeah, maybe?"

(But I read fast and both of the posts were on the same screen, so...)

"...Oh, Drag hates Peta? I guess it is the character."

*click*

"Wait... so it is the animal one."

Old 05-29-2015
Founder of S.W.A.T.

dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerGuy View Post
I'm so confused!!!

I saw the thread title and my literal thought process (no joke) was:

"Oh, animals! No, wait... Hunger Games? No, probably animals 'cause James is a dog-lover."

*click*

"Oh, hmm, yeah, maybe?"

(But I read fast and both of the posts were on the same screen, so...)

"...Oh, Drag hates Peta? I guess it is the character."

*click*

"Wait... so it is the animal one."

Hahaha!! Oh gosh yes I hate PETA! When you really start looking into their practices and agenda, they are absolutely hideous.

But ALLLL the love for animals and James and James snuggling animals!!

Old 06-03-2015
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
Hahaha!! Oh gosh yes I hate PETA! When you really start looking into their practices and agenda, they are absolutely hideous.

But ALLLL the love for animals and James and James snuggling animals!!
It's okay. I hate both of them.

But yes!! SO MUCH LOVE.
Old 06-03-2015
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerGuy View Post
It's okay. I hate both of them.
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!