Old 12-16-2010

swanpride will become famous soon enoughswanpride will become famous soon enough
Default Dead Bear Walking

I'm the first one? Oh well...I for my part am very pleased that there was finally a Lassiter-Episode again.

Awwwwwwww....poor Lassiter, looking back and his sister was gone...I soooooooooo hoped that he would find something in the box!

And Juliet was great, I really like it how she is often one step ahead of Shawn and doesn't take any crap of him since they are a couple. Go Juliet!!!!!!

Only complain: Where is Henry? I rewatched the first seasons again, and I realized how much I miss Henry helping Shawn solving the case...he hasn't done it for such a long time...
Old 12-16-2010

JR88fan is a jewel in the roughJR88fan is a jewel in the roughJR88fan is a jewel in the roughJR88fan is a jewel in the rough

Dude! Michael Gross from Family Ties!!! YES!!!

Heehee - loved the Coca Cola and Klondike bar references.

Loved the use of the camera - Lassie wanting the perfect shot and Juliet being uncomfortable (but always popping up anyway).

The "interviews" at the end were classic and so perfect for the episode.

Very cute and very Psych. Makes me smile.
Old 12-16-2010
What's 'reality' again?

October will become famous soon enoughOctober will become famous soon enough

I LOVED having a Lassie ep! And thought it was really weird that he had a sister! And yes, the use of camera and direction (in all ways) was really good in this ep! Lasster's sister turning into Lassiter was priceless!!

I wonder who is secretly going to have a sister next season?
Old 12-16-2010

88Keys is just really nice88Keys is just really nice88Keys is just really nice88Keys is just really nice88Keys is just really nice

I thought it was a good episode, but I kind of wish they hadn't ran it immediately after the Polarizing Express. I was still reeling from that one, and I felt like I didn't absorb this one as well. Plus, that would mean one more week with a new ep before the long dry spell.

I liked Lassiter's sister, but I wish we could have gotten to know more about her, and about she and Carlton's relationship. I hope she comes back sometime.

My favorite thing about this episode was Juliet's awkwardness on camera. I'm the exact same way. Thank you, Psych, for showing me that there are others like me.

LOL..A Bel Biv Devoe reference. "Slap it, Flip it, Rub it down."

Gus hitting on Lauren and then seeing her turn into Lassiter was hilarious. So were the Psych-outs.

Quote:
Only complain: Where is Henry? I rewatched the first seasons again, and I realized how much I miss Henry helping Shawn solving the case...he hasn't done it for such a long time...
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I think Henry at the station was a nice idea and interesting for a while, but it has run it's course. Since he has been at the station, we've actually gotten less interaction between Shawn and Henry than we did before. I really wish that, when the Cheif offers him his job back, he would say no and stay retired now. I miss dinner at Dad's house. I miss Henry's boat. I miss him hanging out at the Psych office.

My Blog- Trixie Belden and other YA books

"Child, you're forgiven and loved..."
Old 12-16-2010
Doc's future companion

hbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to hbee Send a message via Yahoo to hbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by October View Post
I wonder who is secretly going to have a sister next season?
Hahaha. Gus, check. Vick, check. Lassie, Check. Jules can't, Shawn can't.
...Henry, or Buzz could.

I liked it!
Juliet coming into Henry's house was funny, and I loved how they mentioned Gus's fear of bears. Although, the fear kinda disappeared suddenly.
I loved Shawn giving Lassie the spotlight, and the Psychout in which Timothy (Lassie) had to ask Dule (Gus) if he was seeing anyone was hilarious.

Sig and avatar by Jackiekat!
Old 01-07-2012
James Roday...*sigh*

Singingpurplerose is just really niceSingingpurplerose is just really niceSingingpurplerose is just really niceSingingpurplerose is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Singingpurplerose

The dead guy LIVES! I saw him breathe on ion television!