Old 02-19-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms start
Arrow I CHALLENGE YOU!!

:klo l:

We haven't had a challenge in months! And, to be honest, we're starving for fic around here and could use a dash of writing!

So, I'm submitting a challenge to you! Over the next 2 weeks, join me in writing 1 or more stories.

It can be any category; Humor, Horror, Romance, Whump, etc. However, your fic, also, must contain the following elements:
  • Blueberry pie
  • Someone stubs their toe
Your minimum word count is 500 words, and the winner will receive a custom banner created by me (since I'm creating the prize, my story[s] will be exempted from voting).
You have until Tuesday, 3-5-17, to complete this.
I'll attach a poll to this thread on Sunday, March 5th and the winner will be announced about 2 days later.

Good Luck, everyone!! I am gonna pester a lot because I want to see a good turnout! LOL!

Old 02-19-2017
Yes, I am just that awesome.

Spencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to all

Whaattt?! A new challenge?? I'm innnnn! Sign me up!
Old 02-22-2017

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

Uuuggghhhh, but I can't even finish the stuff I'm currently writing onnn...
Old 02-23-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

dragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms start

I'm still working out a plot but I'm determined to throw together at least the 500 words lol!! Even if it means writing a cliffhanger BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

Old 02-23-2017

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
I'm still working out a plot but I'm determined to throw together at least the 500 words lol!! Even if it means writing a cliffhanger BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!
Don't your dare!!!!
Old 02-23-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiri View Post
Don't your dare!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA AAA!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-26-2017
Queen of the Leprechauns

PineappleHead will become famous soon enoughPineappleHead will become famous soon enough

Working on a fic for the challenge now, but... No promises. That's the downside to student teaching: zero free time, pretty much! But I will do what I can this weekend; I've already got the blueberry pie worked in!

Old 02-26-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleHead View Post
Working on a fic for the challenge now, but... No promises. That's the downside to student teaching: zero free time, pretty much! But I will do what I can this weekend; I've already got the blueberry pie worked in!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! You're way ahead of me!!!!

Old 02-27-2017
Queen of the Leprechauns

PineappleHead will become famous soon enoughPineappleHead will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! You're way ahead of me!!!!
Here's a teaser:

"To be a good cop, you have to make sacrifices. What sacrifices are you willing to make?"

Her foggy Gracepoint eyes look at him again.
He fights off a shudder.
"I've got to go."

This time, she doesn't stop him.

Old 02-27-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleHead View Post
Here's a teaser:

"To be a good cop, you have to make sacrifices. What sacrifices are you willing to make?"

Her foggy Gracepoint eyes look at him again.
He fights off a shudder.
"I've got to go."

This time, she doesn't stop him.
Ooooooooo nice writing!!