Old 1 Week Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koohii Kappu View Post
True! I'm glad you don't mind, then. ^^ If there's anything I can ever do to help, let me know.
Absolutely!

Old 2 Days Ago

Koohii Kappu is on a distinguished road

There's another attack. XP darinbenner134, tamerabranson0, janwestwood845, amoung hunderds of others, apparently. For real though, these attacks are like a really annoying Whack-A-Mole game. Like really - That gif says it all. XD
Old 1 Day Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koohii Kappu View Post
There's another attack. XP darinbenner134, tamerabranson0, janwestwood845, amoung hunderds of others, apparently. For real though, these attacks are like a really annoying Whack-A-Mole game. Like really - That gif says it all. XD
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I wish, so hard, there was a way to block those addresses! I spend, sometimes, DAYS eliminating those accounts only for them to pop right back up again *stabs death*