Old 10-01-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiri View Post
Okay, this is awesome, and I'm in, and it would be the perfect project for NaNoWriMo. Unfortunately, with the deadline on 30th November, I'm not sure there's time for editing... :|
Well, if it's better for you to alter the deadline I'm WAY open to that! I want to have as many entries as possible so I can push it to the end of December if that's better

Old 10-02-2017

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
Well, if it's better for you to alter the deadline I'm WAY open to that! I want to have as many entries as possible so I can push it to the end of December if that's better
Well, I would say that depends on who else would be affected by this. Is there anyone else doing NaNo again this year?
Old 10-02-2017

Coffeesugar will become famous soon enoughCoffeesugar will become famous soon enough

Sweeeet! I'm genuinely excited guys (and thank you so so much <3). I'll try to partecipate too, if inspiration strikes. Also, I'm craving more Lassiter whump and was wondering if any of you had already chosen a whumpee? Not a request or anything, just curious
Old 10-05-2017

Koohii Kappu is on a distinguished road

Okay, so I'm officially the idiot of the week! XD I came to check out the new Whump challenge and I went all the way to the beginning of the thread! I kept thinking, "Wow, April's really far away for a due date", "There's a lot of new people all the sudden!" and "27 pages of posts in just four days? People must be excited!" It's even got giant bold green underlined letters saying "whumpathon for 2010" right at the top - I'm so stupid XDDD

My idiocy aside . . .

I finally found the right challenge and I'm thinking about entering! I have absolutely no plan or plot whatsoever, but this looks like fun, so I'm hoping if I just stand in the field of daydreams for awhile a plot bunny might cross my path and I can catch it and take it home with me~ XD It's been forever since I wrote/worked on a fic! ^^
Old 10-07-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koohii Kappu View Post
Okay, so I'm officially the idiot of the week! XD I came to check out the new Whump challenge and I went all the way to the beginning of the thread! I kept thinking, "Wow, April's really far away for a due date", "There's a lot of new people all the sudden!" and "27 pages of posts in just four days? People must be excited!" It's even got giant bold green underlined letters saying "whumpathon for 2010" right at the top - I'm so stupid XDDD

My idiocy aside . . .

I finally found the right challenge and I'm thinking about entering! I have absolutely no plan or plot whatsoever, but this looks like fun, so I'm hoping if I just stand in the field of daydreams for awhile a plot bunny might cross my path and I can catch it and take it home with me~ XD It's been forever since I wrote/worked on a fic! ^^
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I can't wait to read your amazing creation!

Old 10-11-2017

Quote:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I can't wait to read your amazing creation!
I haven't written in months so I'm REALLY gonna push myself to actually finish something for once! Even if it's terrible XD I have a question, though! Does it have to be creepy/horror-ish or can it be in any genre as long as it's based on the prompt in some way?
Old 10-11-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koohii Kappu View Post
I haven't written in months so I'm REALLY gonna push myself to actually finish something for once! Even if it's terrible XD I have a question, though! Does it have to be creepy/horror-ish or can it be in any genre as long as it's based on the prompt in some way?
Absolutely!! My first and foremost goal is to get fic! So whatever way you're inspired, I say go for it!

Old 10-11-2017

Quote:
Absolutely!! My first and foremost goal is to get fic! So whatever way you're inspired, I say go for it!
Awesome, thanks! =D I hope more people join in~!
Old 10-18-2017

Coffeesugar will become famous soon enoughCoffeesugar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I think I'm figuring out a possible Jules whump fic... not enough of those out there, and I'm a sucker for partners-for-life feelings
Old 10-18-2017

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeesugar View Post
I think I'm figuring out a possible Jules whump fic... not enough of those out there, and I'm a sucker for partners-for-life feelings
Yes!!!!!!