Old 08-21-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys
Default Writer's Appreciation Challenge

It's challenge tiiiiiiiiiiime!!!!!!

Writer's Appreciation Challenge

While we're almost two weeks away from September, this challenge can start right now!

The rules?

Okay, so this has a small layer of challenge to the challenge:

1. Select a fanfic you love
2. *Contact the author for permission to do the following...
3. Write a short, a chaptered fic, or a full sequel to the fanfic you love
4. Post a link in this thread in the following format (using this format will help me tremendously when I create the voting poll)

Fanfic Title
Author name
Story Summary
Link

Summary Notes: You must include the story and author name of the fic your story is based on as well as a link back to their work.

Word count: 500 to infinity lol (it can be as short as 500 or as long as you like)

Due date: Sept. 30th at 12pm CST (or around that time - I'm not gonna nitpick)

PRIZE: A long review on the winning story and a custom banner by me!

*Permission is crucial to this process. On older fics, there's a chance you may not hear back from the author. If a week goes by without a response, you may need to go with a different author. If the author says no, that's totally cool! Many authors like to control their universe and that's fully understood. Mostly, just have fun! And happy writing!

Old 10-01-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

So we've come to the end of Writer's Appreciation Month but I'd still love to keep the challenge active! This one is SO much fun and I am not ready to call it quits. So, with that in mind, I'm going to roll this over into our next event!

THE WHUMPATHON!!!!