Go Back   Psychfic.com Community > The Psych Ward > Psychfic

Old 07-21-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys
Default Psychfic 11th Anniversary Celebration!

July 23 marks the 11th anniversary of Psychfic as a major, fanfiction archive! Who knew this little site could grow from just a handful of members to a little over 3,000! It's mindblowing!

11 years later and we continue to grow and thrive! I have adored all of the new members, and have been thrilled to become friends with many of you!

In the years since joining, I've made many incredible friendships here. Lifelong and enduring friendships - as I know many of you have! It's no exaggeration that I refer to this site as a second home. For that, I have nothing but tremendous gratitude to JessicaRae for conceiving of and creating this archive and the attached forum.

In celebration of this event, as well as the return of Psych in movie form, let's make this a day of fun and games and other events!!

So, to make all of this work, I'm extending out a number of activities through next week. Below is the list of activities and I hope everyone can participate!

July 23: The Big Link-Up! Tweet me at @Psychfic with links to your stories, or favorite fic, here on Psychfic! I'd love to have this go on all day if possible! As well, share your fanart, poetry, whatever!

July 23 - Aug. 5: We are postponing our Bi-Weekly Challenge in favor of a Psychfic Anniversary Challenge! What's more, you'll get an extra week to craft your entries! Details can be found HERE.

July 24: Fanart Frenzy! Create and post fanart inspired by your favorite stories/ scenes/ etc! You can also create a "missing scene" from your favorite Psych episode! All styles are welcome from digital to paper mache' to even video re-creations! You work can be posted here, in The Artistic Path category as well as tweeted to me to share on Twitter (@Psychfic). Submissions will be accepted through August 5th.

Note: If you don't have a Twitter account, that's okay! Send me a DM with your link and I'll post it to the Psychfic Twitter.

Let's twist this!!

Old 08-01-2017
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

Oh wow, has it really been 11 years?? I know I got here a little later than the start of the series, but still it's been... 8 years for me. I guess that's how I prove how much I do love this place.