Old 09-13-2015

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleHead View Post
In my opinion, it's almost more discouraging to know that the read count is going up, because then all those little doubts creep in: are they not reviewing just because they don't have time? Or is it something about my writing? Is my writing bad and no one wants to tell me? Or is my writing so <insert adjective here> that everyone is just completely apathetic?
I don't know, personally I'm satisfied knowing people click on and potentially read my stories.

(Although of course I do love me constructive criticism, can't get better if you don't know what's wrong with your writing...)
Old 02-10-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

2nd ANNUAL REVIEW-A-THON!

We missed last year but I'm bringing it back for 2017!

So how does this work? It's simple! In essence, you make a commitment to review every story you read - whether it's just a single line or several paragraphs of praise and adoration!

For specifics, here are the list of instructions from the first event:
  • We will sign up in this thread.
  • Each of us will set review goals (and we are all welcome to exceed our goals!).
  • We will set review length goals - anything from a single sentence to three paragraphs (or more!).
  • You can leave reviews on different stories by different authors, the same stories by the same author, or even different chapters of a single story.
  • You are welcome to review stories on any site - they all count! (changed from the previous year's rules)
  • Goals need to be reached by May 31. (Just in time for the annual Awards!)

Old 02-10-2017

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

I'm in!!!!
Old 02-10-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

I pledge to write a minimum of 1 line reviews for every story I read - including every chapter.

Furthermore, I pledge to read a minimum of 2 stories or chapters per week.

The majority of my reviewing will take place on Psychfic.

Old 02-10-2017

me_ is on a distinguished road

At least 1 story per week, at least 2 lines of reviews.
Old 02-11-2017

I pledge to write at least a 1 paragraph review to all my new favourite stories accumulated since the last review-a-thon.

I think that would be about 35 stories...?
Old 02-24-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! All my big planning and already I've failed!! Gotta make up for it over the weekend and review at least 4 stories!!

Old 03-02-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

So far managed to get back in gear and review 2 or 3 fics!! Wooot!! Still have another review in progress!

Old 03-03-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
So far managed to get back in gear and review 2 or 3 fics!! Wooot!! Still have another review in progress!
D: You rock, Drag! At least one of us actually manages to do what they pledged to do...

Tags
fanfic reviews