2nd ANNUAL REVIEW-A-THON!
We missed last year but I'm bringing it back for 2017!
So how does this work? It's simple! In essence, you make a commitment to review every story you read - whether it's just a single line or several paragraphs of praise and adoration!
For specifics, here are the list of instructions from the first event:
- We will sign up in this thread.
- Each of us will set review goals (and we are all welcome to exceed our goals!).
- We will set review length goals - anything from a single sentence to three paragraphs (or more!).
- You can leave reviews on different stories by different authors, the same stories by the same author, or even different chapters of a single story.
- You are welcome to review stories on any site - they all count! (changed from the previous year's rules)
- Goals need to be reached by May 31. (Just in time for the annual Awards!)